Welcome to my homepage!
- My research focuses on experimental and behavioral economics and finance.
- Research topics I have worked on: FinTech, asset market experiment, gender equlity, crime deterrance
- Google Scholar SSRN
- Senior lecturer, Department of Banking and Finance, Monash University, 2023-
- Assistant professor, Department of Finance, School of Economics, Xiamen University, 2021-2023
- Ph.D. in Economics, Monash University, 2017-2020
- Advisors: Andreas Leibbrandt, Lata Gangadharan, Matthew Leister
- Visiting Ph.D. student, University of Chicago, 2019
- Advisor: John List
- Bachelor of Econometrics (Honors class I), University of Queensland, 2015
- Bachelor of Economics, University of Queensland, 2012-2014
- Bachelor of Finance, Shandong University, 2010-2014
- Tournaments with safeguards: A blessing or a curse for women?, joint with Andreas Leibbrandt. Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2023+.
- Gender-specific favoritism in science, joint with Difang Huang. Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2023+.
- Reform scientific elections to improve gender equality, joint with Difang Huang. Nature Human Behaviour, 2022.
- Shadow Banking in a Crisis: Evidence from FinTech During COVID-19, joint with Difang Huang. Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, 2021, 56(7): 2320–2355.
- Do regulations work? A comprehensive analysis of price limits and trading restrictions in experimental asset markets with deterministic and stochastic fundamental values, joint with Kenan Kalaycı, Andreas Leibbrandt, Carlos Oyarzun. Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2020, 178: 59-84.
- Associate Editor, Humanities and Social Sciences Communications (published by Springer Nature), 2023-
- I like classical music. I am a pianist and flutist. My favorite composers are Beethoven, Chopin, and Mozart.
- I like outdoor activities.